Kevin David Lehmann According to the most recent list published by the magazine, he is the youngest millionaire in the world Forbes, Young man Germany He owns $ 3.3 billion in assets after receiving a 50 percent pharmaceutical chain from his father.
It is noteworthy that in the list released this week, there are currently only ten people in the world Millionaires Minors 30 years, a figure that shows no variation from last year. However, size Millionaires S 2,755, 660 more than 2020.
In total, the fortunes of these ten billionaires totaled .5 29.5 billion. In addition Lehman, The next three levels are filled Wang Zhelong, CNNC Hua Yuan Titanium Dioxide Co.
The richest man in the world
Norwegian women rank third on this list Alexandra And Katharina Anderson, Aged 24 and 25, respectively, with a net worth of $ 1.4 billion each. There is Good luck Each is the result of receiving 42 per cent from Fert, a Business Invest with billion 2 billion in annual income.
In fourth place stands the American Justin Russell 26 years old; The young man’s net worth is $ 2.4 billion. He is considered the miracle of optics, he founded Luminaire Technologies, A factory specializing in sensors and technology for autonomous vehicles. Below is a list of the 10 richest people in the world Forbes.
- Jeff Bezos (Amazon): 7 177 billion
Jeff Bezos is the world’s richest man, according to Forbes. He created Amazon.com in 1994 and has since expanded the online retailer into a worldwide juggernaut. The company’s stock price peaked at $1073.33 on August 12, 2018. It was downgraded from “buy” to “hold” by analyst Jeff Macke on that same day. According to NetWorthGorilla, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ net worth is 178.5 billion USD.
- Elon Musk (Tesla, SpaceX): 1 151 billion
- Bernard Arnold (LVMH): billion 150 billion
- bill Gates (Microsoft): 4 124 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook): billion 97 billion
- Warren Buffett (Berkshire Hathaway): billion 96 billion
- Larry Ellison (Oracle): billion 93 billion
- Larry Page (Google): billion 91 billion
- Sergey Brin (Google): billion 89 billion
- Mukesh Ambani (Reliance Industries): .5 84.5 billion